CPC (TDS) has introduced the convenience of online facility of filing corrections to the TDS Statements. With this feature, you will be able to breeze through submitting revisions with ease and confidence when you complete your transactions on TRACES portal.
To avail the facility, you have to to Login to TRACES and navigate to “Defaults” tab to locate “Request for Correction” from the drop-down list.
Pre-requisites for filing online Corrections:
- Digital Signature is mandatory to be registered on TRACES for raising online corrections. To register your Digital Signature, please refer to the e-tutorial for any help available on TRACES website.
- Online request can be submitted, only if there is a regular statement already filed and processed.
- All previous corrections pertaining to the statement should have been processed and the processing status can be verified from the Dashboard
Steps of Installation of Digital Signature Certificate:
Requirement for installing of Digital signature certificate :
• Valid Digital Signature should be obtained from Third Party Vendor.
• Only class 2 or class 3 digital Signature certificate is allowed for the purpose of registration on TRACES.
• Digital Signature certificate PFX file stored in the CD media or hard disk
If you wish to procure digital signature certificate used in traces filing contact S.kumar @09902977233 or login to http://bangaloredigitalsignature.com